Effective Date: September 15, 2021
The terms used in this Policy have the same meanings they do in our Terms and Conditions unless they are otherwise defined.
- Personal Information We Collect
We may collect information that is reasonably capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Information”). This does not include anonymous or aggregate information that no longer identifies you as an individual.
- Visiting the Site or Platform: We collect basic internet and network data when you access or use the Website through Cookies. See Section 4 below on Cookies for more information about the Cookies we use and what data they may collect.
- Registered Accounts: If you create an account with us, we collect your name, username, email address, information to link your Digital Wallet, and other data we may reasonably request to set up or manage your Registered Account.
- Artists and Representatives: If you submit your Digital Media and/or Mint Digital Media as an NFT, we collect your first and last name, contact information, details about the Digital Media and responsible Artist, and financial information to process fees and payments.
- Purchasing and Selling NFTs: To buy, sell, or trade NFTs on our Platform, you must download and link a supported Digital Wallet or other accepted payment method. If you do, we collect your name, contact information, and your Digital Wallet address and public key or other payment information to process the transaction.
- What We Do With Personal Information We Collect
We use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Make the Platform functions properly and securely;
- Enable Artists or their Representatives to submit Digital Media and list, sell, transfer, or trade NFTs;
- Enable Buyers to view, bid on, or purchase NFTs;
- Provide you with critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
- Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Inform you about products, services, news, or promotional opportunities we think might interest you; and,
- Analyze and improve our Platform.
- When We May Share Personal Information
We rely on service providers to make some features of our Platform work. For example, we rely on analytics providers to monitor our Sites and secure, improve, or customize our Platform. We also use vendors to help process payments. These providers may have access to the Personal Information we collect so they can do this work on our behalf. We only give access to these providers to use your information as necessary to perform the services for which they were engaged.
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
If you block Cookies, some features that make the Platform function property may not work and your experience may be affected.
We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third-party opt-out options or programs.
- Your Rights
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update or correct any Personal Information we collected about you.
You can unsubscribe from commercial or marketing communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com or following the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
- California Privacy Rights
We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, we may share aggregate or other information that no longer personally identifies you with other parties for our business purposes, marketing, analytics, or other uses.
Some web browsers or smartphones can set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. We do not honor Do Not Track mechanisms as there is no industry-standard way to do so.
- Minors and Children
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we collected Personal Information from a child under 13 we will delete that information from our records.
- Third-Party Links and Services
Our Policy only applies to our Sites. Any links or plug-ins from third party sites are offered solely as a convenience to you. We do not control those third parties and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party sites to learn about their practices or what rights you may have.
- Important Limitations
Nothing in this Policy restricts our ability to:
- Collect, use, or disclose aggregate or deidentified data;
- Comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations, including the DMCA;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or lawful court order;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies about conduct we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate the law;
- Transfer or disclose data in the process of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business;
- Protect our rights or our property;
- Enforce our Terms of Service; or,
- Prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or improper.
- Changes to this Policy
If you have questions about this Policy or how we treat your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1507 7th Street #038, Santa Monica, CA 90401.